Friday, September 11, 2020

PNS Interview with Marcel Goddard, PhD

 PNS:  This is Rita Trevalyan with the Planetary News Service interviewing Marcel Pierre Goddard PhD, one of the brave astronauts on the Proserpina Exploration Team.  How are you, Dr. Goddard?


MPG:  Si vous plait, call me Marcel.  I am fine.  How are you?


PNS:  Can’t complain.  What is your area of expertise?


MPG:  I am a physical anthropologist.  If we find humanoid remains on the planet, it is my job to analyze them, and get a picture of what they were life in life.  


PNS:  What are the chances you will find signs of advanced life on the planet?


MPG: Oh, I would say about 50-50.


PNS:  What do you mean by that?


MPG:  Either we will or we will not.  It could go either way.


PNS:  Where did you study?


MPG:  At the Sorbonne, of course, is there really any other universite?


PNS:  I can see you’re still very loyal  to your alma mater.  What are your plans fo after this mission?


MPG:  Well, UNSA has plans for me, make the circuit, you know, and I probably will write a book about my experiences, and settle down to be a husband and father.  I’m engaged, you see.  Engaged to be married.  It was all quite sudden, you know, but we are very happy about it.


PNS:  Congratulations, Marcel!  Tune in next week for another stimulating interview with one of the members of the Proserpina mission.


No comments: